The North Face Womens 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
The North Face Women 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
- Made from post-consumer recycled content, ThermoBall™ ECO powered by Primaloft
- Boxy silhouette
- Inspired by the iconic design lines of our 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Solid : 40D 54 G/M² 100% Nylon Ripstop With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish / Heather: 50D 82 G/M² 100% Polyester Taffeta With DWR Finish / Metallic : 30D 50 G/M² 100% Polyester With DWR Finish / Yoke: 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta With DWR Finish / Lining: 50D 69 G/M² 100% Nylon Taffeta / Insulation: 700 Fill Goose Down; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Machine Washed
Please Note: A majority of the apparel sold on AAO-USA.COM are in US sizes. This is a general size chart. Each brand and manufacturer varies in sizing. For accurate sizes please contact the manufacturer, or feel free to contact our Customer Service about the measurements.
Men's Size Charts
Here's how you can find your measurements for your chest and waist. Be sure to take your measurements in inches.
- Chest- put your arms to the side, measure around your upper body right under your armpits over the fullest part of your chest.
2. Waist - measure around the height where you normally wear your pants.
Men's Apparel (inches)
Women's Size Charts
Here's how you can find your measurements for your bust, waist, and hips. Be sure to take your measurements in inches.